Thursday 27 June 2013

Bridesmaids 2011 English DVD Torrent Download

Bridesmaids (2011)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 4


Bridesmaids torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 106
Peers: 77

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Director: Paul Feig
Starring: Kristen Wiig, Terry Crews, Maya Rudolph

Description:
Competition between the maid of honor and a bridesmaid, over which is the bride's best friend, threatens to upend the life of pastry chef outside work.
Review:
OK. After seeing the previews for this film, it is added to the list of movies I do not have any intentions of view. However, I have heard so many great things about it, I decided to give it a try. Let's just say, my gut feeling was right. I had no idea that so many people find it amazing that movie.Its not so funny. Yes, there were a few scenes that I found humorous, and laughed. However, most of the scenes were funny or involving gender, sex, poop / vomit / farting / burping, or a lame attempt at slapstick humor. Very predictable cheap shots. Honestly, there is a sophisticated and stylish humor ... the movie made me feel useless, honestly. I get that its rated R, though. I felt like I was the adult version of the childhood equivalent times.Small plot. This film is slowly stretched to more than two hours, the plot, which can be easily explained as a whole, all the important scenes, about 30 minutes. There were so many long scenes that seem to throw just that Kristen Wiig can score another laugh, but they do not advance the story. A few plot holes, and there were many scenes where I caught myself rolling my eyes, thinking, really? The majority of films to develop the characters so much that literally feel the results. I left the theater, regardless of any of the characters in this movie, because everything was so remote and under-developed. The plot was so weak and plunged into the next pointless comedy spiel that they give the characters any depth, but can lead to Annie. I can think of now, two memorable scenes in the movie, and so last night. Yes, there were funny scenes, but nothing worth raving in my opinion.I have to give some credit to Bridesmaids. All the female lead in the movie is a whole new world of entertainment, especially comedy. Unfortunately, these women have made similar Hangover instead of raising the bar, but they celebrate their efforts. There were some cute moments in the film, for me, a film turned into a complete waste of money. I like comedy, but more elegant, witty humor, and not easily giddy humor. I would much rather watch a movie, which is to develop the character so much as a cheap shot is not needed laugh. If you liked The Hangover, then you'll probably enjoy this movie ..


No comments:

Post a Comment