Monday 1 July 2013

The Incredible Hulk 2008 (English) BDRip Torrent Download

The Incredible Hulk (2008)

Good rate 20 Bad rate 5


The Incredible Hulk torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 114
Peers: 77

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Louis Leterrier
Starring: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth

Description:
His heart rate is very high when Dr. Bruce Banner, gamma ray experiment gone wrong, thanks for being a giant green shell hulk. Meanwhile, a soldier uses the same technology to make a version of the original evil.
Review:
For known only to the original comic book Hulk, the TV series Hulk, or the regrettable Ang Lee Hulk, you should know that the new version is a mix of origins.Without will not spoil it any more elements in the new big thing to come out of Marvel's series of alternate universe. There are many differences in the universe ultimates. In this version, Banner did not get his gamma radiation at the experimental blast. I wont spoil it, but you can go to www.marvel.com and look under the ultimates if you want to get the gist of it. I can truly say this version is a little of everything so no matter what your knowledge of the characters big thing, there's a tie-in to everything.Personally, reboot, I felt it was well thought out . It allows you to connect to the future, not limiting it to the version of the Hulk. This will allow the future to wonder filmmakers are able to choose from a number of aspects of the alternate universe, re-telling, and then combine any please.This thrown in length. If the total product can make me forget that I was doing a particular actor, and truly appreciate the overall entertainment experience, it is something to smile about. I wont mention one that I did not, because all that will do is spark useless debate.Story - a complex and intelligent, high-speed, yet profound explanation of a complex, yet easily accessible to non-geeks. Enough references to the actual comic, alternate comic and TV shows, which all seem to enjoy a sneak peek. I definitely was.CGI is excellent. I do not know why some are nit-pick, but you can not lose you please everyone, I guess. Action is wonderful with lots of it! If you've ever read one of my reviews, you know that I'm a real fan of general entertainment. Although I have favorites, I will be based on review of a single actor, writer, director, production company, genre, or whatever. So if you do not like my opinion, so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment