Thursday 22 August 2013

Man of Steel 2013 (English) DVDRip Torrent Download

Man of Steel (2013)

Good rate 24 Bad rate 2


Man of Steel torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 115
Peers: 55

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Zack Snyder
Starring: Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon

Description:
Young itinerant worker must confront the legacy of his secret alien invasion of Earth members of his own race.Young itinerant worker must confront the legacy of his secret alien invasion of Earth members of his own race.
Review:
I'm not a big fan of Superman, and fortunately I was early detection believe me the opportunity to see and there was a brilliant film. I had high expectations over the film, and the film was entirely my expectations. Visual effects and action sequences in the film are really the best I've seen in my life. Avengers in all directions with ease and safety of a blockbuster at the box office than that. I do not know what critics are saying that there is more discussion is the nature of Clark Kent. This is completely balanced in every way. This is a must see movie for everyone, and in my opinion, the best film in the summer, not only, but also the best comic book film of all time. And yes, as well as a score of Hans Zimmer was better. 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment