Tuesday 16 July 2013

10 Things I Hate About You 1999 (English) (DVDR) 480p Torrent Download

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

Good rate 5 Bad rate 5


10 Things I Hate About You torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 148
Peers: 80

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1999
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Director: Gil Junger
Starring: Heath Ledger, Julia Stiles, Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Description:
A new child to the meanest girl find someone to date at school, the older sister of the girl he has a crush on, can not date until his more old sister appears.
Review:
I wanted to make this film when it first came out, but never did. I did not get a copy until a week ago and finally saw his girlfriend. I must admit that I saw päÅ¥krátv last week. Many teens movies have very basic or phrases? D plots, but not this. It is based on Taming of the Shrew and has many interesting twists. The music is amazing, every song really fits the moment and two love stories are really interesting to see. Even if everyone involved did a really great job. The only bad thing is sometimes a dirty joke. If you do not care about teen movies, dont worry, you're like me, this movie is still worth watching. Im giving it a 10 to bring those ratings up!


No comments:

Post a Comment