Saturday 27 July 2013

The Sixth Sense 1999 English [DVD] Torrent Download

The Sixth Sense (1999)

Good rate 18 Bad rate 3


The Sixth Sense torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 124
Peers: 91

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1999
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Director: M. Night Shyamalan
Starring: Bruce Willis, Haley Joel Osment, Toni Collette

Description:
A boy who is communicating with spirits who do not know they're dead for help from a child psychologist discouraged.A boy who is communicating with spirits who do not know they're dead for help from a child psychologist discouraged.
Review:
When I first saw The Sixth Sense, I did not know what to expect. I think I look forward to a good scary horror flick. I was very surprised. I found that the purpose of scannáni much more than just trying to scare the audience. I found that the film showed not only the emotions of fear, but also faith, commitment, regrets the loss and love. The end was so surprised I had to see it again. The second time I saw it, I did it in a completely different (this is very rare quality for any movie), and I enjoyed either he, or maybe even more. I, too, have many audience, try to find fallacies in history. I could not find one. Moreover, they are much appreciated siuda soundtracks, the music only to help enhance the experience of the film. I think it's a great film helps the viewer perceive life and the world differently. The Sixth Sense is one of those movies that makes me extraordinary. The film shows some content is difficult to get the audience to go out eternal question. Questions about death, about letting go, of eternal love and commitment of love between parent and child, and between husband and wife. Maybe I read too much in this movie is very great, but I think it will be hard to find a movie that touched on subjects also poignant and for many years future.


No comments:

Post a Comment