Sunday 28 July 2013

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009 [Eng] (DVD-R) Torrent Download

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

Good rate 18 Bad rate 0


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 137
Peers: 88

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2009
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: David Yates
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Michael Gambon, Rupert Grint

Description:
As Harry Potter begins his 6th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he discovers an old book marked mysteriously This book is the property of the Half-Blood Prince and begins to learn more about Lord Voldemorts dark past.
Review:
I was lucky enough to see a preview of Half-Blood Prince for three days before the opening. I saw it once with my son who is not quite ten, but which tend to mature for their age and not scare easily. The two views give me a unique advantage and adults and a child watching the film. I have only recently begun to consider themselves a true fan of Harry Potter since my son introduced me to the cinema for a couple of years ago. I finished the last book just three weeks before you see the film adaptation of Half-Blood Prince First time.With all the details in the book are very fresh in my memory, I had high expectations from the film. And Yates, production crew and casting definitely delivered. The film is impressive on many levels, from an artistic point of view. § scenery and blurry colors convey a constant sense of dread and foreboding. Standard trip on the train to Hogwarts was especially strong set in a landscape, burnt a hot summer sun and dotted with dark puddles. Regular trains lush plants and joyous ride anywhere seen.Personally be, I felt the pace was spot-on about the fact that the film is made elegant time for all key points in the plot. But if you enjoy character driven story and emotion. For the younger lot, looks scary wizard duels and attacks magical creatures, items the first half hour of the film a bit. My son, of course, was troubled, and do not appreciate the elegance and sophistication of the plot and cinematic approach.Most threatening tones and darker film was also lost on him, and I reveled in the small details contribute to an overall sense of constantly interferes dark. There are worse things in life to fear but big hairy spiders. My son did not see them


No comments:

Post a Comment