Saturday 27 July 2013

The Change-Up 2011 Eng DVD Torrent Download

The Change-Up (2011)

Good rate 10 Bad rate 1


The Change-Up torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 142
Peers: 97

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy
Director: David Dobkin
Starring: Ryan Reynolds, Jason Bateman, Leslie Mann

Description:
Dave is a married man with two kids and a loving wife, and Mitch is a single man in the prime of his sexual life. One fateful night while Mitch and Dave are peeing in a fountain when lightning strikes and they switch bodies.
Review:
From all the reviews I read it seems that no good R rated comedy. What happened to the days when all it simple. This movie made me laugh a lot from start to finish. There are a lot of bad language in this film, but! It was very well done. So many funny parts in the movie. I find myself bored at any time in this movie. I watched this movie hoping to enjoy myself and laugh until my stomach hurt and did it. One of the better R rated comedy unholy Ive seen in recent years. So much comedy rated PG-13 in the past year and many of them are just plain dull.If you enjoy adult humor, this is a film you will like it. This movie is not for children lol.If you enjoy adult humor Why are you here? Review or even rate it FFS back and watch the Smurfs or whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment